World Ocean Atlas 2013 version 2 (WOA13 V2) is a set of objectively analyzed (1° grid) climatological fields of
in situ temperature, salinity, dissolved oxygen, Apparent Oxygen Utilization (AOU), percent oxygen
saturation, phosphate, silicate, and nitrate at
standard depth levels for annual, seasonal, and
monthly compositing periods for the World Ocean. It also includes associated statistical fields of
observed oceanographic profile data interpolated to standard depth levels on 5°, 1°, and 0.25° grids.
More info (215 KB).
For any questions about this product, please e-mail OCLhelp desk.
- WOA13 V2 changes (0.1 MB) - differences to calculations version 2 from original WOA13
- WOA13 V2 data - access to statistical and objectively analyzed fields
- WOAselect - user specified query accessing V2 (ArcGIS, ASCII formats)
- WOA13F V2 figures - analyzed fields and statistics images
- WOA13 documentation (0.1 MB) - how to read and interpret statistical and objectively analyzed fields
- WOA13 publications - citable publications for each WOA13 variable
- WOA13 FAQs - frequently asked questions