A number of changes have been made since the Version 2 CD was
issued. These include the following:
- Corrections to the depth were applied to the XBT data placed
on this disk, if there is sufficient information to be sure
that a correction is appropriate. For more information on the
problem of depth correcting XBT profiles, see the
XBT Fall Rate Problem section on this disk.
- Data are sorted into two directories under the "data"
directory on this disk. The "dc" directory contains
all data that have passed the data center quality control; while
the "sc" directory contains only data that have been
quality controlled by the Science Centers.
- Revisions to the inventory tables suggested by the WOCE Data
Product Committee. The new layout of the inventory tables can
be searched by a data integration tool developed by the WOCE
Data Information Unit.
- Data along the WOCE High Density XBT sections are from 1990
to the end of 2000.
- Each Web page has a navigation bar to allow users to easily
navigate this disk.