OneNOAA Science Seminars 2012
A joint effort by several NOAA seminar partners to help share science and climate seminars and information across NOAA and our constituents.
To hear about upcoming OneNOAA Science seminars you can join our weekly e-mail of OneNOAA seminars (anyone can join the list) by
[Seminar Partner's contacts]
Web page last updated: Thursday, Janurary 09, 2012 11:38 AM ETZ
(Hosting OneNOAA science seminars since 2004)
The seminars are a joint effort by several NOAA seminar partners to pool and share seminars of common interest. For information about the OneNOAA Science Seminars please contact Hernan Garcia (Hernan.Garcia@noaa.gov).
i-access to our OneNOAA science seminar announcements:
- Join our weekly e-mail seminar announcement [nominally, email sent on Mondays; anyone can join the list]. You can subscribe to the OneNOAA Science Seminars email list by (1) sending an email message to: OneNOAAscienceseminarsfirstname.lastname@example.org with the word `subscribe' in the subject or body (don't include the quotes) or (by 2) visiting https://list.woc.noaa.gov/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/onenoaascienceseminars and fill in your email address (see also how to suscribe).
- Online OneNOAA web access: http://www.nodc.noaa.gov/seminars/ (Web page maintained by Bryan Stephenson
- Access the archive of previous OneNOAA science seminars (by calendar year):        .
- Subscribe to the OneNOAA Science Seminar RSS feed.
- Access the seminars via google calendar (see how at http://www.nodc.noaa.gov/seminars/Google_Calendar.html)
- Interested in becoming a OneNOAA science seminar partner? Share your science seminars with others. Joining as a seminar partner is easy!
- When available, all seminars can be accessed remotely by anyone on a first-come-first serve basis.
* External link: You will be leaving the Federal Government by following an external link.