Originator's Ocean Currents Data: Ship Henry Bigelow
- The table below shows accessions of ocean currents measurement by Ship Henry Bigelow.
- Click here to downlad the TSV format version of the table.
- Click on a link labeled "details" to view the metadata information of the accession.
- Click on a link labeled "download" to download the accession.
- The number of accessions is 2 as of 2018-05-25.
|0097966||Oceanographic data collected during the HB1204 (Deep-Sea Corals and Benthic Habitats in Northeast Deepwater Canyons) expedition on NOAA Ship Henry Bigelow in the North Atlantic Ocean between 2012-07-03 to 2012-07-18 (NCEI Accession 0097966)||US DOC; NOAA; OAR; Office of Ocean Exploration and Research|
|0106738||Underway physical and meteorological data collected aboard NOAA Ship HENRY B. BIGELOW in the North Atlantic Ocean and Stellwagen Bank National Marine Sanctuary from 2013-03-04 to 2013-05-09 (NODC Accession 0106738)||US DOC; NOAA; Office of Marine and Aviation Operations|