NOAA Satellite and Information Service
Instructions for High Resolution Data Access via FTP
- In this table, determine
the NCEI accession number in which the desired SAC_ID resides.
- Click on the FTP link for the desired NCEI accession.
- Within the NCEI archive management system, choose the version with the highest numbers, which represent the most recent update of a given
accession. For Example, if there are choices for 1.1, 2.2, and 3.3, click on 3.3.
- Once within an accession, Click on "data", then click on "0-data". In this location, one can find a Readme.txt file for further explanation.
- One can also reach the NCEI FTP data access area via the
NOAA/NCEI JASADCP Landing Page.
Click on "Granule Search" to reach individual NCEI accessions.
- This document describes the files within a given SAC_ID
(sonar-cruise) directory. Note, the _long.nc and _short.nc NetCDF files are
only available if the high resolution data were provided to the JASADCP as
CODAS format, or were
easily converted to CODAS