- The Ocean Archive System can be queried for wave data.
- The NOAA Marine Environmental Buoy Database contains wave height, wave period and wave spectrum data. These datasets originate from NOAA's National Data Buoy Center (NDBC) where the real-time data can be obtained.
- NCEI Tsunami
Data and Information
- Other NOAA Tsunami Resources
- Sea State Analysis & Forecasts from the NOAA Ocean Prediction Center (OPC).
WAVEWATCH III® Model from the National Centers for
Environmental Prediction (NCEP).
- Archived WAVEWATCH III® wave model monthly hindcasts at NCEI.
- NOAA National Weather Service (NWS) Surf Forecast for O'ahu, Hawaii, in collaboration with NCEI's Patrick Caldwell.