This section provides references to software packages that can be used for manipulating or displaying GTSPP data.
- readASCII.f90 and readASCII_main.f90
- FORTRAN F90 progams to read a GTSPP ASCII file and return the number of stations, the minimum and maximum values of latitude, longitude, vertical depth, observation time (in Julian days)
- A script written in PERL used for decoding the GTSPP Quality Control test codes or results for easy interpretation of the meaning of the GTSPP test codes and results. The "interpretQC.pl" application program allows users to display output to user's screen or output to a plain text or HTML format file.
- A Java application that provides flexible, interactive graphical displays of data and attributes from a wide range of netCDF data file conventions.
- Ocean Data View
- Ocean Data View (ODV) is a software package for the interactive exploration, analysis and visualization of oceanographic and other geo-referenced profile, time-series, trajectory or sequence data.
- This Data Quality Cruise Editor (qced) Software is designed for the Global Temperature-Salinity Profile Program (GTSPP), which is written in IDL (interactive data language) that allows an operator to view and edit temperature and salinity data from files in the GTSPP MEDS-ASCII format.