How to select only stations with temperature and salinity profiles
This process requires looking at the contents of the PROF structure of the station record. You must check if both temperature and salinity profiles are present. Variable PROF_TYPE is a four-character variable that describes what the profile is. You must check for 'TEMP' for temperature and any of 'PSAL for salinity.
- 1. How to acknowledge GTSPP data?
- 2. How to encode the GTSPP quality tests?
- 3. How to find the XBT information?
- 4. How to interpret the GTSPP ASCII files?
- 5. How to interpret the GTSPP quality test codes and results?
- 6. How to select only stations with temperature and salinity profiles
- 7. How to select only stations that have a quality flag of 'good' for the position and date/time
- 8. What are the GTSPP Best Copy files?
- 9. What are the GTSPP QC flags?
- 10. What are the GTSPP QC tests?