This section contains documents that describe aspects of data processing and quality control processing manuals generated by the GTSPP and documents to explain the ASCII and NetCDF formats of the data files.
A note on the comparision of two GTSPP data quality control programs, 'QCed' and 'Mquest' is available here.
Some documents contain translation tables between ship call signs (used in sending low resolution data through the IGOSS system) and the ship name and various code tables used in the data.
There are the GTSPP annual reports to the JCOMM and also a number of reports generated from the WOCE UOT Panel meetings and the international GTSPP team meetings.
- Meeting Reports
- GTSPP Training Course
- AOML QC Manual
- CSIRO "Cookbook"
- Database Overview
- Data Holdings and Streams
- Data Processing Flows Diagram(JPG)
- Delayed-Mode Data Duplicates Identification
- GTSPP Data Quality Flags
- GTSPP Leaflet (PDF)
- GTSPP Poster (PDF)
- Real-time Quality Control Manual (PDF)
- Real-Time Data Duplicates Identification
- XBT Fall Rate Discussion
- Unique Data Tagging Scheme